Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Something sweet.

I see it as I come up the stairs. It's hot beautiful sunshine outside and I know it's going to taste good. But, how can i? After an hour of sweating it out at the gym! Promising that this will be the summer that I'l have that beach body! So I walk straight past. Yes siree, no caramel frappuccino for me. Even if you are offering extra lashings of cream! Me and my Evian bottle jump in the car and head home.
But then in the kitchen I see the cut out on the fridge and my sweet tooth starts to nag. I give in. So, I throw the ingrediants into a bowl, mix it and bake for an hour. You see, I can say just about say no to something sweet once. But it aint going to happen twice!

Whala  - my Lemon Drizzle!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh thats a fav of mine tooo save a slice for when we meet up lol
    If it was at my house it wouldn't last that long
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. definitely will. Looking forward to it! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete