Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 January 2011

Francine. Head shots.

There are certain types of people that are always upbeat. Always laughing.Always smiling.Francine is one such person. I have known her for 10 years this year, and she has always been this way. We met at Intake High School and have remained close friends ever since. In face, she is one of my best!
She is now a fully qualified dance teacher for Dance for Life, and her portfolio needed some updated images.
When she asked me to do her head shots for her, I know we were going to have fun. She wanted something that was just a little different to your normal theatre shots.So that's what we did.
I may be biased but Fran - you look FAB on these pictures! I hope you like.
Tasha x






1 comment:

  1. Great photos definitely different from the usual theatre shots her personality shining through!

    ReplyDelete