Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Monday 6 June 2011

Travels.Part1.

Ah. Holidays. I love them. Late in April me and Jim  took  to the air and went west. First stop San Francisco. I took so many pictures, but thought posting them all would bore you senseless. So just a few... 
This is The Grove. Best breakfast in San Fran. The breakfast Burrito was a fave, but, then again so was the American special with rosemary hash browns!

The streets really were as steep, if not steeper than they look! Can you feel your calf's burning! ;-)

One of my favourite places. The Japanese tea garden. Bliss!


Alemany flea market happens the first Sunday of every month. We just made it! I just wish I had a house in San Fran just furnish.... hmm....




Domaine Chandon. A beautiful vineyard.. One of the  few that we stopped of at... Wine county is amazing. You see parts of it on a lot of blogs such as Style Me Pretty. The scenery is so breath taking and the weather amazing you can see why it is such a big choice!


Me and Jim in front of the Golden Gate Bridge! After spending a day at a Royal Wedding party ** one of my favourite pictures! **




Alcatraz. This tour was good, I never knew that whole families live here. On nights like New Years, the prisoners could see the celebration on the mainland continuing until the lights would go out and here the music  travel over the sea until the parties ended.



The science museum of San Francisco is amazing!  There is sooo  much to see. A butterfly garden, a grass garden on the roofs. Rays and sharks. The list is huge, you would have to check it out for yourself! ;-)

Next stop... LA... but I am saving that for another post! x Happy Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow great photos I feel like I have been there.... more please lol and was that green tea by any chance.
    Love the golden gate photo of you and Jim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now I feel better! Finally a little SF love! ;-) cant wait for you guys to come back again! xx

    ReplyDelete