Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Lights.Camera.Action.

Last night I was able to help my friend Steve with a photo shoot that he was doing for a Leather Shop – NextOne. Even though I wasn’t actually taking the shots, the experience was invaluable. Learning how to set up shop, set the lights, work with the light meter and see how the pros doo! Sets don’t have to be stuffy and boring and full of direction, they can be fun, relaxed, spontaneous and completely enjoyable! I was getting the insight on how to make the most of your setting and capturing the personality of your models on camera, not an easy task.
But it was fun, and didn’t seem like work and the few hours that we were there went fast. I adjusted a collar or two here, corrected a stance somewhere else and threw snow for effect at the end. All in all, I think I had the hardest job. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment