Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 December 2009

My way.With Love.

I heard a great statement the other day that pretty much summed me up to a T at the moment. It was the basic fact that you can’t wait around for the perfect brief, the dream shoot or location. What you have, is what is around you. For me-this is the people in my midst. The locations that I am near and the equipment that I have. As the year is coming to and end, and the new one is approaching I am looking back at the humble few months that have passed. I have completed a few personal challenges and made new friends in the industry.
With the remaining days left of the year, I intend to take more pictures. Hone in on my skills. And learn more from my mistakes. It’s a beautiful time of the year, and I intend to remember it. My way. With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment