Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Where the roses used to be.

They say you should take time to smell the roses,but I cant find any at this time of year.However, I do have a beautiful canal to walk down, where I can take pictures of where roses used to be. I like taking pictures of my canal. The leaves, flowers and anything else that takes my interest.
I'm challenging myself -no,training myself to take pictures everyday. Teaching myself to work from manual.Learning how to make my camera work with me and for me. I have standards that I want to reach and goals that I want to achieve. When I look back in a year from now I need to see progress and change.I may not be able to make the whole change overnight but I can change one thing- daily.











No comments:

Post a Comment