Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Wedding album


So I finally was able to give them their album. They loved it - I loved it. Their album was bigger than normal in the fact that there was more spreads,but when you have a day as packed as Anna & Elio's it felt wrong not to include everything. Its so contemporary and classy, not to mention completely personal and hand selected. I sit and chose each picture for the book and design the layout. It feels almost like a jigsaw, piecing back the pictures that I have taken. You can see more of Anna and Elio's wedding here and here!

For brides looking for package prices please check out the investment site on my main website.
I am based in Leeds but travel to other destinations.





No comments:

Post a Comment