Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 October 2010

3B media part 2.

So. A main part of the workshop was pre wedding shoots. This is the part I find where people start to get suspicious. Why would I need that? I don't look good. etc. etc.But the reason why this is done, is so we can rock out a few poses in front of the lense and you can see how fabulous you look - and the wedding day? Well now its an absolute breeze!
I love the pre wedding shoot. For one reason if your anything like me, you probably only have pictures at arms length or one takes the pictures and the other gets in it! ;-) so, its the perfect time to get a picture of you both in the sameframe,looking fabulous!

You can see more pre wedding shoots at this link.. But below,were our models for the day. Ordinary couples, doing ordinary things. Looking, slightly better than ordinary!! ;-) Happy Sunday. x

















No comments:

Post a Comment