Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Olive May.

I'm sat in.Candles lit.Lights low.Darkness outside. I'm relaxed and content. And oh so happy with today's post. A couple of Sundays ago I was asked to document the new stage in Olive Mays footsteps, a challenge I happily accepted. The first time I documented Olive was just under a year old, she is now seventeen months. She walks, kinda talks, smiles and laughs.A lot. I know that she will continue to grace my blog as her footsteps grow.
We shot on a Lazy Sunday afternoon at Claire's house. The light was perfect, and then hens were great props! ;-)










Another great thing I was able to do with this shoot was introduce my new personal website for clients. When I do weddings or portraits I offer my clients a website, with their own URL which is all about them. This can passed to friends and family and can even be posted and tagged in facebook.

Follow this link to take a look at the personalised website. Olive-May.Margauritaphotography.com

Olive May thank you for being so utterly adorable.

Happy Wednesday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment