Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Friday 3 December 2010

You

It felt like a private diary when I first started. My little thoughts being written out loud. Small achievements being documented. Airing the frustrations that I sometimes came across and still do. I never expected this blog to be read by anyone but my nearest and dearest and the people I take pictures of. Naturally.
So to know that people in Belgium. Brazil. Japan. Germany -to name a few have looked at my blog I was elated. Really, I was. I would love to know how you look, who you are, what you like- how you found my blog!?!

To the people that leave a little note of hi and encourage me. Thank you. You don’t know what it means to me that you took the time. It means a lot.

If you would like to leave a comment, or just something to say hi, feel free. Your hi’s are always welcomed. And always appreciated.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment