Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 February 2011

Nikoló

This is one part of my job that I love. This is when you know, that doing what you love, is totally worth it! When I walked into their new home, one of the first things that I saw on the living room wall was a picture from their wedding. And straight away I remembered their day, and the moment that I took the picture. It was happiness in a frame. Pure happiness, bubbling over with laughter and love.
Anna and Elio had invited me back this time to take pictures of their new bundle – Nicoló. He. Is. Gorgeous. We started off downstairs in the Living room and lucky for me the new home as big windows. Big light giving windows. We stayed there for a while, giving him time to warm up to the camera – but he didn’t need the practice, this boy is a natural.
We moved up stairs to his bedroom. With his books wrapped in ribbon that his grandfather had given him. The Manchester United Teddy from his Uncle, and the hand sewn cushion from Sicily from his aunts. You realise that this Nicoló is very much a new family favourite. He was brilliant – he gave me mean and moody – giggles and just plain adorable looks...

Anna and Elio thank you for letting me take these for you. I hope you enjoy them. X










No comments:

Post a Comment