Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Monday 24 January 2011

Inspiration for brides

Inspiration for brides.

Just one of the things that I love about being a wedding photographer, is meeting all the different brides. Each bride is so unique and has her stamp to put all over her wedding. From themes to favours. Invitations to food. Flowers to dresses. The list – it goes on. I am an avid blog reader, of all sorts and on my many blog reads I have come across some great websites that offer a lot of inspiration for brides. DIY projects, themes, colour schemes. A smorgasbord of beautiful eye candy.
My job as your wedding photographer is to capture all this. Your details. Your stamp. Your individuality.To help brides that have booked me as their photographer or are maybe thinking about booking - or perhaps you just like to look at pretty things- I have created an Extras page on my website. This is a page for all things extra special that can inspire a bride for her wedding. There will be some website links and some layout spreads appearing to show case all things nice.

If you would like to take a look click here. Keep checking this site often as it will be updated regularly.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment