Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Monday 10 January 2011

The rarest thing in the world....


''The rarest thing in the world is a woman who is pleased with photographs of herself''

When Mal first approached me for these pictures, I felt honoured. To me, Mal is the sort of person who keeps things to herself,watches and listens. She is such a nice woman. She is the sort of person who put's other before herself. Never thinking twice about it. So,when she asked if she could have a little pamper time, with make up and pictures, something just for her, I said YES!

When we started the shoot it was like many shoots are when you have a lens in front of you. Strange.Odd. Awkward. But. As we began to take pictures, walk, talk and laugh the real Mal started to shine through. Fabulous Mal, outside and in.

Mal I hope you are a rarity and are pleased with your pictures.

** Nice scarves by the way ;-) **















No comments:

Post a Comment