Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Frank

It started in 2001. I don’t remember quite what it was, but we became instant friends. We had the same ideas, laughed at the same jokes, and lived to the same morals. It’s 10 years down the line and we share the same ideas, laugh at the same jokes and live to the same morals. But now we are a tad grown up!
Sarah recently acquired Frank. Or, Franky Boo-Boo as he more regularly gets called. He’s small, cute and flaaarrffy. I do not ordinarily do pet pictures apart from the boys of course but Frank is honestly like her child, so I guess it was like a family portrait session! So, I’m in!
We definitely had fun and it was quite a challenge. The thing that this shoot reinforced in me was to have fun. It is not all about pin sharp – perfect exposure and artistic genius composition. If the moment is in the picture, if you can look at an image and laugh, or remember, or feel something, to me - that gives you more than just a technically perfect image can give
** note to readers.. I do aim to offer technically perfect with feeling images ;-)**

So enjoy these images.. they are fun!










Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment