Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 April 2011

Jason & Jess;5 Rise Locks.

I think this could be classed as my first sunshine shoot of the year. It’s been overdue and long may it continue. Jason has been a friend of my brother’s for a fair few years now. He’s basically like family. And Jess, I met for the first time at my sister’s wedding last year. As we took to the 5 Rise Locks, they showed me just how amazing they are at rocking photo shoots. As the saying goes, the camera lurves you!

What you notice first about them is how relaxed they are with each other. The way they walk together. Talk together. Laugh together. You see from the offset that they have the connection and complement each other. Completely. She’s the sweet to his sour. The ying to his yang. The peanut to his butter (you see where I’m going with this). What they have, works!

Being around each other makes their smiles grow and their laughter flow easy-which makes for beautiful picture taking. Jason and Jess, I am thrilled and feel privileged to be documenting your wedding in July! X Enjoy your pictures. X


















No comments:

Post a Comment