Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 May 2011

A Feeling.

She looked different. The same as always but different. Her complex looked fresher perhaps?She seemed calmer?Happier? her fashion was on point? Maybe her hair straighter than normal? I dont know what it was, but when I looked at my sister she looked different.
 A few months ago - February to be exact. I turned to my mum and and told her that I think Lee-Anne is pregnant. She looked at me. Then I heard what I had just said. It sounded daft, how would I know before she knew. But i was genuine - I had a feeling. So I told my sister this as well. The reaction was the same, a stare followed with the 'Im not. When I know, Ill let you know!'' Ane we left it at that.. her looking the same but different and me with my feeling.
But, what do you know.....  whilst in Ireland after shooting a wedding I had some missed calls on my phone and a text from Lee-Anne. Before I replied to the calls I read the text ' Hi Auntie Tasha. Please give me a call when you are free.'  And then I smiled because I knew my feeling was right!
I am so happy that this year the family will be graced with a new baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment