Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 June 2011

Date of Pity!

They were always a weekly occasion, our date nights. Me and Jim would  go out for the evening, dinner, drinks, what ever we fancied. Just giving us a chance to get dressed up and spend some time together.Every since we got back from our trip we have hit the ground running... Literally not stopping. From weddings  to Engagement shoots, I haven't really left the house. Now, my casual wardrobe used to be okay, but seeing how Continental still haven't given me my clothes back I'm in a worse state than ever before. This was confirmed when Jim asked me  would I like to  go out for dinner  told me we were going out for dinner. You think, ahh how sweet. The reason we were going out for dinner was because I was looking bad (and going slightly insane) from being in my way below average house clothes. Permanently. And he thought I needed to get out! After taking a look at myself, I laughed. Note to self - must make more of an effort. But then again for a free meal, I could look this bad again ;-)
And because a post is always better with a picture, this is a snippet of an engagement shoot I am working on.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment