Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Days Like these.

I love days like these.

My day of work today was sooo much fun. It wasn't my regular place and type of work. Instead I was one of 4 delegates,with 3 teachers, 2 models and 1 make up artist.I was at the 3B Media workshop.
Phil, Rob and Barnaby made the day so enjoyable. I was learning without realising and every so often my camera thanked me for my efforts and smiled at me with beautiful images.

This was my first workshop and it definitely wont be my last. It feels so productive using a full day to shoot and meeting new peers in the industry.
I walked away more positive, armed with knowledge and more determined to succeed.

I love days likes these.

Clink on the link below to see some of my images from the day.

A big thank you to the 3B boys ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment