Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Monday 25 January 2010

Moi.

So,it was my turn. Look left,right... over the shoulder..chin up,down.Stop. I was getting head shots done for my new website that is set to launch in a couple of weeks and for my blog. I though it about time that all 2 off my followers know what I look like. And of course for new clients wanting to put a face to my pictures. I now know how my clients feel when I ask them to stand in as may different directions as a compass has and look natural. I don't for one minute think that I have the supermodel sass figured out just yet-but I did realise how fun it can be.Don't get me wrong, my rightful position is looking through the lens, but If i can get the ability to make people relaxed and let their natural self shine through then I think I'm halfway there. My friend Steve of Photographyone weddings has this ability.So thank you Steve for making this fun.

Moi- striking a pose.



























No comments:

Post a Comment