Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Monday 8 March 2010

366 Days.

It was a year ago, yesterday. I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. I stood near the front in the best position I thought and it was ok. I was just thrilled that someone trusted me to take pictures of their wedding day. I did the best I could. At that time.
I now look back and see my technical faults, see where there was room for massive improvement. And where the improvements have been. A year on and I am proud of myself. I have upgraded my equipment, invested in workshops-in myself, become a dedicated daily follow of people that inspire me. I know I am so early on in my journey, in fact I think I have only just begun. I write this as a stepping stone. A mile mark to remind me of the steps that I'm taking and the improvements I am making.
And because a post is always nicer with a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment