Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 March 2010



My first post of March. I haven't blogged in a while and I have missed it. But I am back with a vengeance.Promise. Lately I have been doing more assisting work that actual shooting.But its all good- why-because I'm learning.
On Saturday however, I wasn't assisting I was shooting.Myself and Steve were doing a location shoot for Next One in Leeds. The weather was our friend for a while and towards the end of the day the slow drizzle began to set in. But being professionals we carried on.
Yes.I did just refer to myself in that term. I had a great time as always. It was an awesome team and everyone really jelled. Jay is a very exciting photographer in his own right, and was also being our very lovely assistant for the day. Along with Missy the stylist.
Here are a few from the day. To see more, click HERE and you will be magically imported to another place.... Happy Wednesday
.








1 comment: