Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Feeling the moment.

I am a list person through and through. I list everything .My day to day list will start like this – 1.Get up! These are my sorts of lists ;-) Whilst looking over a recent shot list that I compiled for the wedding photo run, I made myself smile by the little side note that was added .Above all, have fun and feel the moment. Look for love. Eyes and laughter!* And really if we get down to it – isn’t that what’s its all about. Having fun and feeling the moment, smiling through the eyes and loving with laughter?!
This then got me thinking about why I take photographs and why I love wedding photography so much. It’s because of the feeling! I read A LOT of blogs. But there are a select few that are staples – the ones I go back to. Every. Day. They don’t necessarily have fancy pages, with unbelievable imagery, but, they do have feeling. Bags of it. That’s what I want to give back to my clients. The feeling of love. The feeling of their love the day that they declare to the world that they say I do. I do to commitment. I do to trust. I do to patience. I do to love. I do to forever.
Happy Wednesday. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment