Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Friday 5 November 2010

Happy Birthday to me.

My first one and I missed it! Tuesday was my first anniversary of a year of blogging, and oh my has that year flown. Another gentle reminder from Father Time that he aint waiting for now one and is showing no signs of slowing down.
Starting to blog my photography adventure was one of the best things that I ever did. It started out as something only for me, my own tiny place of space. To remind me of the learning curves, the highs, the lows, the waiting times and desperado times. To my amazement and happiness (very happy)other people have decided to stop by now and again to see some of my story, and some, some even wrote a little note to tell me so! ;-)
Looking back over the year I am happy to see changes. Changes in me and my style.

So Happy First Birthday Margaurita Photography. And may you have many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment