Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A day of firsts.

 Bang on the dot of 6am  the alarm sounds. I get up knowing that I cant afford the much wanted 10minute snooze. After showering and dressing, I grab a quick bite and then double check my bag. Its all there.5D, back up and lenses. Jim takes me to the airport,I sit and wait.
Last Thursday was a different type of day. It was a day of firsts. It was the first day of my actual job title being a photographer. I took the plunge and stepped out of my 9-5 and have decided to commit to making this  dream flourish and work. Having a partner who believes in your vision, allows you to set your goals high and run after your dreams, is amazing! Having a family you never say you cant, but always say work hard, keep your faith and believe in yourself is a blessing. I couldn't have taken  this first step without them.
 It was also my first wedding  overseas. I was flown to Ireland by Shelly and Alex,  to document their wedding. It was an amazing time and cannot wait to be able to show you what a beautiful couple they are. Inside and out!
I wanted to leave you with a little pre-view.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha... congratulations on making the leap to pro photographer well done and I wish you the best of LUCK in this adventure of yours!
    I love reading your blog xx

    ReplyDelete