Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

Total Pageviews

Friday 22 April 2011

Dusky pinks, green tea and books.

Anyone  who knows me well enough,  knows that I LOVE thrifting in charity shops for  vintage finds.  Would absorb green tea though my pores if I could. And, will literally read until I  cant stay awake. A book worm if you would.
 I wanted to write myself  a note.  To remind me that on the first day of my new life, I did what I love. As I  walked down Bangor high street I scoured all the charity shops I  could find.  I came out  with a fabulous  dusky pink pleated skirt, just me. When the rain  started to drizzle, I took  myself  into a coffee shop over looking the marine, grabbed a green tea and in a corner read until my hearts content. It’s the small things in life that make me smile.




As, I was walking around the old seaside town, I  checked up on my Nana’s old house. The house where my parents met. I love looking at this house. Walking along the front I came across a sign that made me smile. And, if I took anything home with me from my trip to Ireland it was this-the recipe for a happy life!




1 comment: